King of Karnage
Otherwise known as KOK for short, was the first ever known Robot Arena 2 AI Jousting Tournament put together by JoeBlo with the assistance of Madiaba. The Tournament idea came to surface as the re-discovery of one of Lu-Tze's arena's, which was a Joust arena.
- Stock HW, a robot may not weigh anymore then 799.7kg (0.3kg are needed for 2 smart zones and a target)
- No Bot File Editing, etc (ALL building must be done in the bot lab)
- AI Parts are perfectly legal (Blue Snapper, Emergency Wedge, Etc)
- Cheatbot2 parts are NOT legal for use (this includes the flamethrower, magnet, cannon, etc)
- Any in game glitches may be exploited as long as they don’t violate the above rules
- No part of a robot may exceed and/or stretch over the wall of the jousting arena
- All weaponry must be brought into play via burst motors (basically the same concept as the above rule)
before the event JoeBlo made a Target Component as a means of determining a winner, the target had 1 HP, 0 Fracture and was place on the center axis of all robots top plate.
- Each match consisted of 3 “Jousts” and the winner will be determined on a points based system
- 3 points if you break your opponents Target off
- 1 point each if no targets are knocked off
- 0 points if your target is knocked off (unless you break your opponents off before yours was broken)
- The player with the most points wins, in the event of a draw after the 3 “Jousts” the total in game points from each match will be added up and the highest total wins.
- Craaig over MrRoboto75
- Naryar over Somestrangeguy
- Badnik96 over Jack Daniels
- Pwnator over King Of Karnage (bye bot)
- Doomkiller over JoeBlo
- Sonny_Resetti over Scrap Daddy
- trumpetguy over Viper89
- nicsan2009 over LRA2